12.19.2016

Lens Review: GEO OLIVE BROWN LENS OL-104

   [Florescent] 
 [Indoors]
[Sunlight]
[Window Direct Light]


GEO OLIVE BROWN LENS OL-104

What’s unique about the Geo Olive is the outer black rim is serrated which takes the design of these lenses to a totally different plane. It instantly creates an impression with the big eye effect. At 14mm and $19.50 you shouldn’t think twice for this great deal. An amazing price and an equally classy look to boot. Your eyes are guaranteed to feel relaxed throughout the day and you would be noticed by all. Available in grey, blue, violet, brown and green colors.

Power Available : 0.00 to -10.00
Price is for 2 pcs of lenses / 1 pair

Life Span : 1 year
B.C : 8.6 mm
Diameter : 14.20 mm
Expiry Date : See bottle
Manufacturer : Geo Medical 


Appearance/Design: 9/10
Comfort: 8/10
Recommend: Yes

Comments: I'm really happy I was able to get these Geo Olive lens. I've been window shopping these for awhile now. However, I had the grey version of these but I misplaced them, so when I found them they were all dried out. I wish Geo made prescriptions for the blue and green versions. Anyways,  I currently wear these everyday because they very natural but they give off a nice highlight to eyes to catch the eye of someone you trying to get the attentions of. They match my eye color but have a yellow undertone, which makes them pop a little in natural lighting and in pictures. They do get a little drying towards the end of the day, so I find myself popping them off couple hours after work. I would recommend these if your looking for something natural to wear for work or school.


5 words to sum these up:

Natural

Everyday

Drying

Stand out

Comparable






0 comments :

Post a Comment