2.10.2015

My Huge Christmas and Birthday Haul.


Hey Guy,

Here is my Birthday and Christmas Haul. Just Fyi I didn't buy all this stuff at once unless there was sale/discounted, so that's usually when I buy stuff and of course for my birthday.  I also bought a   GeoPack lens over Christmas break because my other contacts have expired and I already did a review of one of them. If you guys have any questions just leave any comments below. If you haven't been following my Instagram I posted pics of what I did and ate for my birthday, so go check it out. 






Clothes 


All these clothes except the fur vest and pasley blouse were bought on Amazon.

 This vest was a gift from Target.
 This Black Blazer was bought at Rainbow

 This sweater was bought discounted, it was a steal literally at Rue21.

 This boho embroider vest was brought at Ross.

Shoes


  [gifts] Boots DSW| Converse thigh high sneaker -ROSS
Black edgy Sneakers-DD's discount | Steve Madden Brown Oxfords-Ross | Black Wedges- Ross
 Amazon Purchase- Clear-Blue Plastic Boats , Mary Jane's [dsw vender],  Creepers [Oasaps vender]
Avon-Mark- Graphic Wedges (bought early last year) and Floral Flats

Cosmetics

ULTA + Sephora

 Perfume blue coffee mug I bought at their concert that I forgot to take out of the box and Koa Essential conditioner I brought on Amazon.
Cure Gel was a birthday gift

 Josie Maran Skin care set | Daisy perfume + free jeweler | free Nars lip pencils | Maybeline lipstick
 My first Nyx lip linear.
 Avon outlet buys.

[Amazon] Choker
Vintage heart sunglasses from PopKiller

~Seeya 

0 comments :

Post a Comment