2.12.2015

Lip Swatches and Review for S/S 2015 [Maybeline Color Sensational Lipsticks]


Hey Guys,
Here is a another round of swathes from the Maybeline Color Sensational Lipsticks. This time I went for plums, berries, and pinks that I talked about in my other post about Far Out: 2015 Spring Summer Fashion Trends, so go check it out. Sadly, I forgot to take flash this time but if you want to check out my other post here is a link. One thing I wasn't expecting on camera is that Fuschia Fever and Brazen Berry look so similar but there hues have more pink/purple than the other. I was going to  buy a different Fuschia but it was mashed or looked used and I thought it might not be right for my skin tone so I found another shade of Fuschia. But if I do find one that look descent I'll get it next time.When I put on one of lipsticks I thought of Nicki Minja's Viva Glam lipsticks even though their more pinky colors than these. And just like my last review of the lipsticks, lip linear is a must especially for the lighter colors. Okay on with the swatches...


 Plum Perfect



 Fuschia Fever



 Brazen Berry



 Pink Pop



~Seeya

0 comments :

Post a Comment