5.02.2014

Yoshiki




Hey Guys

Sorry for lack of post lately, Blogger is not loading my images fully which it ends basically causes the images not to show up when I upload them to blogger via Google+. I'm of  kind frustrated by these issues so I have to basically download them and/or upload them again. Anyways, if doesn't load I might have to try Google Chrome... my ex-boyfriend at the last minute brought tickets to go see Yoshiki live on his World Classical Tour.  I was surprised that you could bring a DSLR in which I was a little sore about since he asked me on the way there if I had brought my so called "special camera" btw I bought DSLR from Amazon for my photo class the EOS Rebel T1i aka the 500D it's the cheapest one I could get a hurry. If you don't know who Yoshiki is well here is little summary about him:




Yoshiki Hayashi (林 佳樹 Hayashi Yoshiki) born November 20, 1965 is a Japanese musician, songwriter, composer and record producer. His father who was huge influencer in his love for music committed suicide when Yoshiki was at very young age. He is best known as bandleader and co-founder of the heavy metal band X Japan, for which he is the drummer, pianist and principal songwriter. Though the band disbanded in 1997, they reunited in 2007 after ten years. In 2000 and 2007, Yoshiki formed his solo musical project Violet UK and the Japanese rock supergroup S.K.I.N. respectively. Two of the original group members of Japan X passed away, Hide nad Taiji who were very popular.

Yoshiki's solo career includes two classical studio albums: Eternal Melody (1993), produced by George Martin, Eternal Melody II (2005), and the classical compilation Yoshiki Classical (2013).He has collaborated and played with Tetsuya Komuro and Roger Taylor. In 1999, at the request of the Japanese government, he composed and performed a classical song at a celebration in honor of the tenth anniversary of Emperor Akihito's enthronement. For the 69th Golden Globe Awards, the show's original musical theme was composed by Yoshiki and became available for digital download on iTunes, with all proceeds going to charity.

Yoshiki currently lives and works in Los Angeles, California. He owned Extasy Recording Studios, a recording studio complex in North Hollywood, formerly known as One On One Recording, which he bought it from the previous owner Jim David in 1992, and renamed it after his record label in 1999.Extasy Recording Studios in North Hollywood since 2012 is now 17 Hertz Studio.In 2009, with California winemaker Michael Mondavi, Yoshiki branded a small line of wine titled "Y", which consists of a Chardonnay and a Cabernet Sauvignon from a 2008 vintage.Yoshiki has partnered with researchers to investigate music as therapy.
















 One of the band members showed up, Sugizo with his violin to play with Yoshiki and my ex-boyfriend was so ecstatic.
























 Also he announced that he was going to get X Japan reunion tour but we didn't  get any details until I saw this feed from JRock247.com that they will be having performance at New York’s Madison Square Garden on October 11, 2014. I kind of wanted see X Japan live since I'm not that into Jrock fully. http://yoshiki.net.

0 comments :

Post a Comment