3.01.2013

Been Missing in Action

Hey Guys,

Wow it's been a while, a month to too be exact. Sorry, but a lot as usual had been going on. I went to last Tune In Tokyo event at 2nd street bar. It was awesome but these events really got me out my introverted lifestyle. Yeah every since I was little world I had weird feeling that I was here before. Oh started back to school again yay... I'm having hard time getting up in morning then usual my IKEA bed is broken in half well, the wood planks so, my back hurts and find myself sleeping at unusual hours. I think I need a new bed... Ahh! Stress. I'm thinking about going on trip up north to Fanime convention with a group of cosplayers who love Touhou project and thinking of cosplaying MH.





















For my birthday my BF took me to this place in Burbank that had the most delicious Indian food. Then my Mom took me to go bowling but ended up playing Billiard ball instead.
 

  


Also I got to the Midnight Release Party of Metal Gear Rising: Revengance at Citywalk/HardRock cafe. Got to meet the programmer and designer for the game. I played the demo b4 the release really nice even though "parrying" was something new to learn and don't expect me to win boss battle right off the bat. Even though I used play video games as kid and so now I still have my kid gamer inside me. As I got older I found G4 and started watching for E3 content, Anime and my favorite program X-play. But I've kind stop watching TV in general so while people continued watch Simpsons, Adult swim, and Walking Dead /Prime time TV,  I went towards Lets plays, Gurus makeup and vlogs/blog or internet based medias. I find hard to talk to people about current American pop culture because A) I don't have cable B) I used be TV junky and C) I need watch Walking Dead ASAP.lol
Anyways, I was huge fan of Raiden when I first saw him in MGS4. Now I think a lot people have  admitted that they would do him since he has such a androgynous look to him so, go figure.





And won autograph signed Metal Gear Rising CD YAY!
The songs are so BADASS!







~Seeya

0 comments :

Post a Comment