11.22.2012

Shiseido's Brightening White Lucent kit

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Last month I went to Mitsuwa to buy dinner and while I was waiting it I decided to make a purchase from the Shiseido counter. I'd been meaning to do this every time I would go in there plus, it was my first time buying Shiseido products.I was looking for something to lighten my acne scares. The kind ladies recommended the brighten line. I asked them "Do guys have a sample size version," and sure nuff they did. It was a travel size kit/set version that cost about $55 dollars and they also included a sample size of the BIO-PERFORMANCE Super Eye Contour Cream and bio-performance Advanced Super Revitalizing Cream for the night time which I gave to my mom.


 Description:

An introductory kit of Shiseido’s White Lucent cleansing foam, softener, and day moisturizer with SPF. White Lucent skincare illuminates skin’s natural beauty for a pure radiance that glows from within. The collection contains a Triple-Action Brightening System, preventing discoloration while visibly diminishing existing dark spots and uneven skin tone. This three-step daily brightening regimen includes travel sizes of Brightening Cleansing Foam (2.8 OZ.), Brightening Balancing Softener Enriched  (3.3 FL. OZ.), and Brightening Protective Emulsion SPF15 (1 FL. OZ.). A $75.00 value.


I'm thinking of buying the eye cream and moisturizer for my mom since it one of most problem areas for women. Since Black Friday is just few hours away this might be good gift to give to your mothers or grandmothers. It has a nice foral scent;the moisturizer is light while the cleanser and toner/lotion is very gentle  moisturizing. I give this product a four out five.

~Happy Shopping

0 comments :

Post a Comment