9.15.2012

Gyaru Meme

Name: Ashley
Read the "About me" section
First discovery of gyaru:
Back in early 2005 middle/high school I was a totally nerd/rocker in black with racoon eyes and glasses back then always on the computer still am(you can blame my mother jkjk). That's when  GALs! and Peach Girl had been dubbed and then Totally Spies came out. . .
I forgot to mention there were two Jpop girls groups that I really loved which is BRIGHT(Hime and lil B-gal) and DREAM (ORA ORA and Saike)  they are trues gals that I've admiring for long time now. I'm not gonna lie Gwen Stefani(I've been follow her since No Doubt became really a successful) did help make it possible for Westerns to get into Tokyo Fashion and Culture.
Your Gyaru Style:
(dead styles)
1Hippie-gal/Boho/ Saike
2 Mod-gal  
Your Top 5 Gyaru Model Inspirations:
1. Aki Matsumoto
2.Maya Mori
3.Yuria Kushido
4. Remi Sakamoto
5.Mai Miyagi
Your Top 5 Gyaru Non-model Inspirations:
1. Amerie
2. Minzy
3. Lee Min(g) Jung
4.JiYeon
5.Arlenis Sosa
Your 4 Favorite Gyaru Magazines:
1.Scawaii
2.Jelly
3. Edgestyle
4. Egg
The Top 6 Gyaru Brands you like best:
1. Egoist
2. Emoda
3. Cecil Mcbee
4. Rienda
5. Garula
6. Laguna Moon
5 of Your Favorite Coordinates: (not your own)
 look at my saike/mod-kei page
Your 7 Favorite Fashion Items That You Own:
 go to  my shopping/haul posts.
Top 10 Gyaru Fashion Goals: 
1. Have spare money to buy clothes.
2. Buy compact camera that I've been eying
3. Buy more wigs
4. Buy more lashes(lower)
Top 5 Gyaru Achievements:
1.Applying lashes
2.Contouring
3. learning again to wear eyeliner
4. pink lip stick/gloss already a staple(trying buy more diverse colors)
5. Actually going out in full make up like this.

0 comments :

Post a Comment