6.06.2012

Wow were 21yrs old!

Wow, I can't believe AX Expo is as old as I am. I use to live close to downtown LA off Olympic. I've been in the Convention center three times, twice when I was little and once for AX2010. I don't live near downtown anymore but I live near LAX and I went to Anime LA 2012. So I was pretty happy about it. I wanted to go AX this year but am taking a summer course and this year the fourth is on a Wednesday (weird). Usually it's on a Sunday/Monday but whatever. Some of my friends don't understand that once you have job you can't really take off like they can, plus I need a job so I can pay fees and gas and books. My job kind of sucks out my creative art juices and puts them right to sleep and I do have chances to be creative but only special events days.

If I do go and that's a big "if" because over the years it has gain huge success at LA convention center plus with the help of Club Nokia opening upit's doors and it has an add bonus like last years performance, the first hologram singer

Muki Hatsune gracing are state of California, sorry hologram Tupac but she was the first just saying. If guys can't come this year there is always a possibility for next year and also for Amine LA. . .so don't panic which we Otaku's or admires of Asian culture tends to do, also if ur just there to take pictures than just find a line with the whole bunch of cosplayers and you've hit cosplay heaven. I was checking to see if there were any new updates on the site not much but that's okay. . .Lil Tokyo is the best time visited afterward, man I've haven't been down there for awhile.

Here my video of AX2010 pf wondering how it will be if your thinking about going(p.s. check out the awesome food court when you get there)



About Anime Expo™
Held annually in Los Angeles, Anime Expo is North America’s largest anime and manga celebration. Anime Expo™ gives fans the rare opportunity to meet and hear from some of the most famous anime, manga, and musical artists from Japan and get into the action through everything from costume play, karaoke, and video competitions to exclusive screenings, non-stop video gaming competitions and the wildly popular Masquerade, in which fans transform themselves into their favorite characters through creative costuming, accessories and make-up and put on their own show before an audience of thousands. AX™ 2012 will be held June 29 – July 2, 2012, at the Los Angeles Convention Center.


Have a wonderful summer - SeeYa

Disclaimer: These are not my pictures, these are just promotional purposes.

0 comments :

Post a Comment