6.16.2012

LUNASOL MOIST CONDITIONING MASK [Review]





[After]



[Before]




The mask basically contains a sheet mask and a tear off pouch that is follow up moisturizer treatment. I love the mask; it alone hydrates but really conditions my skin. When I used it I was having an allergic reaction and I had breakout from some food that I had eaten which probably had olive oil. My skin is still recovering but the mask really calmed the throbbing and soreness I was having. Oh, if you’re wondering what my skin type is, it's combination (sometimes it dry and sometimes it's oily), so this mask really helped hydrate my dry skin. But first I clean my skin with Burt's bees radiance orange essence facial cleanser which has gel like consistency great for dry skin, then I toned my skin with Clinques Clarifying Toner/lotion 3. Some of Japan's Glossy boxes subscribers got a sample in May/April. I got mine in a Biteki Japanese magazine which is a skincare and makeup magazine. Even though I can't read Japanese I knew that it was about new products coming into market like Clarins White Plus HP Intensive Whitening Smoothing Serum lotions was also a sample in which I put on after the mask treatment along with my Artistry Time Defiance.

LUNASOL MOIST CONDITIONING MASK

18mL x 6 sheets

A sheet-type facial mask that leads to the best condition by replenishes moisture to every details of your skin. Lotion with mellow texture penetrates deeper to the stratum corneum and support barrier functions to condition for the smooth skin without any stickiness.

It's really hard to find this mask but try some lunasol products skincare out anyways from Imomoko, Ichibanko, Adambeauty,or Alphabeauty

White Plus HP Intensive Whitening Smoothing Serum

Day Care
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, Oily
Texture: Cream

For a flawless complexion. Reduces dark spots, refines skin texture and smoothes fine lines.
The most advanced skin care for a flawless complexion. It minimizes dark spots and brightens the complexion while refining skin texture, thanks to the presence of oat sugars. Skin is instantly smoother and the complexion incredibly luminous.

ARTISTRY Time Defiance
Skin Refinishing Lotion

Exfoliates by using a unique combination of sugar derivatives and algae in addition to oat proteins, scientifically proven for their smoothing benefits. In just 12 weeks, skin texture can show a 52% improvement, fine lines reduced by 48% and skin can look and feel firmer by 41%. Safe for sensitive skin.

Clinque Clarifying Lotion 3

Helps clear away pollution, dulling flakes for smooth, glowing skin. Helps pores look their smallest. Skin accepts moisture better. Grows more resistant to impurities. Stays healthier, younger. Dermatologist-reformulated to be comfortable, non-drying.

Skin Types: 2 - Dry Combination


Burt' bees Orange Essence Facial Cleanser


Brighten up your day and your skin with this gentle, sulfate-free facial cleanser. Infused with Orange Oil and Soap Bark Extract, this plant-based cleanser removes dirt, oil and make-up. Formulated with Vegetable-based Glycerin, Olive and Oat Oils, it also helps nourish and moisturize your skin.

SeeYA

0 comments :

Post a Comment