6.26.2012

Avon Yay!

Hey guys,
I Know, I know it been a little bit since I've blogged but rejoice I bought some stuff well more like two things, an eyeshadow quad that I've been looking at for awhile in Avon catalogs.I actually own one already but also wanted this one because of summer theme. I also got some foundation from Mark catalog. The eyeshadow is called F3391 Caribbean sunset quad colors include a dusty brown, radiant orange, deep turquoise and vivid bronze. I love Avon packaging nowadays it's very nice clean and reminds me of Dior quads design but just in black. On back it tells you how to apply the colors which is really nice since has such shimmer pigmented colors. If your wondering what the first quad I bought From Avon it's Q102 Earth tones quad;really nice for daytime and evening looks.









Anyways, I've been noticing that I've been needing a powder for my face since summer usually melts away my foundation b/c I have higher body temperature then usual. For liquid foundation I use Marks' Get a tint, I love this tinted foundation and leave a dewy finish for my usually dry skin. Then I took my moms powder foundation Personal match in Tan that I use to have but I used it all. . .lol. So then I ask my mom to buy me another Mark powder buff foundation in Light to medium #6.

If any of you live in the Los Angeles Area feel free to contact my Avon Representative for product inquires here and stay update for new products from Avon. You can also find a Avon Rep. near you here on the Avon website.

~SeeYa

0 comments :

Post a Comment